New Orleans has so many good restaurants.
it’s hard finding someone to try them all out with. Indian, Ethiopian, Korean. My brother will go but I always have to pay…lame.
Would any New Orleans tumblr-ers be interested in getting together maybe once a month to try a new restaurant?
It could be fun?
- helloshmerin likes this
- obsessivecolindisorder answered: i’m in love with Landry’s :p but there are some great open air food places too :p
- comatosechild answered: I’ve always heard Nirvana was good. It would be fun to meet new peoples.
- lakecoaster answered: Can i just say how jealous i am that you live there…
- missbhavens said: Food is my best friend!
- missbhavens likes this
- touchmeordont answered: Mmmm Café Abyssinia and Korea House ? YUM. Which Indian place ? Nirvana ? Also I am always down for fun food lol.
- touchmeordont likes this
- west-ward posted this